Do you Know how to detect a fake online shop?
- The offer is too good to be true. Be careful if brand-named products are sold at extremely low prices. There are no gifts on the internet.
- Only payment in advance is accepted ! It makes this kind of internet fraud so successful.
- The legal notice an the contact information are incomplete. Name, postal address (post-box is nos sufficient) and e-mail are missing. The identity of the trader remains unverifiable.
- The legal requirements are not met, e.g. information about the right of withdrawal.
- The information regarding return shipment, terms and conditions & product description is worded badly (use of translation programs ?)
- There are plenty of negative reviews for the shop in forums or rating portals.
Follow us on twitter: #DíaInternetSegura #SaferInternetDay #SID2018