You may submit a claim if you have experienced any of the following problems:
- If your rights as a disabled person or person with reduced mobility were not considered.
- If you were not offered assistance in the event of cancellation or delay in the departure, 90 minutes after the scheduled time.
- If you did not receive compensation in the case of delay in the arrival, in accordance with the ticket price.
If you consider that your rights have been infringed, you may submit a claim as follows:
1. Make a claim to the corresponding shipping company. This may be made using the complaints' forms that the companies must have available for users.
2.The claim must be addressed directly to the Customer Service department, either by letter or electronic means if the company has these.
3. You must keep your ticket and any other documents used. In addition, the claim must be clear, concise and legible. The date, time, place and causes of the complaint, together with the personal details of the claimant and of their journey must be entered accurately.
If an answer is not received within one month, or if the answer is not satisfactory, a claim may be submitted to the consumer authorities in your Autonomous Community, who are appointed to ensure compliance with Regulation (EU) 1177/2010.
To do so, we recommend you:
1. Complete the complaints form which can be downloaded.
2. Attach a legible copy of all communication held with the shipping company in this respect.
3. Attach a copy of your ticket with the shipping company and any other documentation of significance.
Claiming for a problem at a port outside Spain
If the incident occurred in an EU port, outside Spanish territory, or during a journey that ended at this port, please see the following list of contact details for the competent national authority in order to process your claim.
You should send your claim to this organisation who is responsible for processing your complaint/claim and providing an answer.